The difference between liquid and latex screed
Liquid screed is a compound that can be adjusted to suit your building project requirements. It’s fast, flexible and can be easily applied to any flooring in appropriate depth with due care and expertise.
Latex screed makes use of latex resin. This results in a self-levelling compound – the pour sets itself in a smooth, even finish – that ensures a great result if properly applied. Latex screed is also a great choice for patching up a bad job; the compound can be applied to an uneven surface and will self-level to provide an even finish suitable for further work.
Advantages of liquid screed
- Versatile: Liquid screed is a great choice for just about any building or renovation project. Private properties, public spaces and industrial areas are all possible
- Less labour: Compared to other flooring options, liquid screed is easily applied by a small team
- Fast: Liquid screed can dry in as little as five hours, depending on depth
Advantages of latex screed
- Self-levelling: The latex screed compound includes resin, helping to achieve a consistent and level flooring finish on any surface
- Any size: Unlike some flooring styles, latex screed can be applied to a small or large area with minimal fuss
- Hygiene and safety: The absence of protein in latex screed compounds means the finished product is excellent for locations that demand high safety and hygiene requirements, such as hospitals
Latex Screed Expert Contractors
Our latex levelling screed services provided by our expert team are the perfect choice for easy quick level floors.
- Modern latex screed compounds are a fast and flexible solution, with much more versatility than traditional screed.
- We’ll provide you with flawless finish every time.
- If you have an unlevelled floor, even if it’s just from wear and tear we can correct this for you.
Trust ScreedEasy with the job of your latex screed requirements; you can then relax in the certainty, knowing your flooring will be finished within three days of pouring, ready for the next step in your project.
Give our trusted team a call on 0118 467 9251 or use the online form and we’ll be sure to get back to you very quickly.
Get your Free Quote...
Click below now to discover just how affordable your Screed Easy latex flooring service will be. Just leave a few details for a free no-obligation quote...